I'm celebrating my NYE at home with some great friends, and we're stirring up my own Champagne Cocktail recipe (I really should give it a cute name- I'll work on that!). They are so delicious that I have to share the recipe!! These require minimal ingredients, are easy and fun to make, and they come out a beautiful pink colour!!
A bottle of champagne (who am I kidding- you can have as many as you fancy!)
A can of pink lemonade (you'll need one per bottle of champagne)
& some sugar if you want to line the rim of the champagne flutes!
1. Empty the can of pink lemonade into a jar, add 1.5 cans of water (fill up the can the pink lemonade came in), & stir.
2. If you want to rim the champagne flute with sugar, this is the time to do it! Dip it into a bit of water and then into your sugar pot.
3. Add 3-4 frozen raspberries to the bottom of each flute.
4. Fill each flute 1/3 full of your pink lemonade.
5. Top up your flute with your selected champagne.
6. Drink up!
Have fun tonight & most importantly, please don't drink & drive!!