This Canada Day I was contacted by Via Rail Canada to be one of four Instagrammers/Bloggers from four cities across the country (Halifax, Ottawa, Toronto, and Vancouver) to represent how their homewtown city represents Canada Day in their own style- an amazing oportunity that I was more than happy to take part in! For 4 days leading up to July 1st, Via Rail posted questions to their Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for each of us in our respective cities to answer with a photo and a short caption. If you haven't been keeping up with the posts, you can scroll below to see how I answered their questions- hopefully I've represented Halifax to your standards! Also, if you want to check out how the other Instagrammers answered the questions, check out Via Rail Canada's Facebook page!
1. What is the most typically Canadian thing in your city?
2. What is the best Canadian food in your city?
3. Where is the best place in your city to celebrate Canada Day?
4. What is the Canada Day dress code?
5. Where is the best spot to catch the fireworks?